Glaucus was a Greek sea-god, born mortal and turned immortal upon eating a magical herb. Glaucus was prophetic and was believed to come to the rescue of sailors and fishermen in storms.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
I have bought several TriggerMouth shirts lately--sailors, hula men, men in kimonos, Glaucus. The shirts are made of comfortable material, perfect for summer wear, and the images are bright and colorful and sexy. I bought them to wear to my favorite gay bar and to IML this summer, had the pandemic not put an end to those plans. Now I'm wearing them around the house because they are that comfortable.