It's a little known fact, but Japan's original geisha were actually men known as Taikomochi. It's hard to believe given the level of femininity ascribed to geisha culture; however, the history of the male geisha dates all the way back to the 13th century. Female geishas didn't even exist until 1751.
The Taikomochi was out front being their genuine fabulous self! And you can too with this Taikomochi shirt, featuring a lovely print that resembles both strength and beauty in one picture.A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
Love this tank! Fits well, soft fabric, unique design you won't find anywhere else. The company goes out of its way to make sure you're satisfied.